If your child is into martial arts, or kids karate in Raleigh, and they like to read, then why not get them a few a new books?
In today’s post we’ve outlined a great list of some of the best selling martial arts books for kids found on Amazon and other places on the web. If your child is interested in learning martial arts, Gracie can help. Keep reading to learn more.
The Most Popular Kid’s Martial Arts Books
Below is our list, complete with links to the book just in case you want to make a purchase. We figured we’d make it easy for your so you wouldn’t have to look them up yourself.
- Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja – This book is the first in an awesome series that focuses on a scrawny kid named Chase Cooper as he starts his first day at a new school. Things are kind of boring until he is recruited by ninjas to join their clan.
- Tiger (The Five Ancestors, Book 1) – This preteen favorite is a series that follows twelve-year-old Fu and his temple brothers Malao, Seh, Hok, and Long. None of them know who their parents are, and are raised by the temple’s grand master. One night the temple is destroyed and these 5 are the only survivors.
- Who Was Bruce Lee? – A fantastic read for children between 8 and 12 who love martial arts. With this short read they get to know Bruce Lee on a level they can understand and appreciate.
- The Martial Arts Book – This book takes a historical look at the different martial arts. Featuring colorful illustrations, this makes a perfect gift for any child looking to learn real facts about their favorite forms of martial arts.
- Tae Kwon Do! (Step into Reading) – This book is great for 4 – 6 year-olds. This book follows a brother and sister through their Taekwondo class.
- Julie Black Belt: The Kung Fu Chronicles – If you’re looking for a great book for girls, this is the one. Follow Julie as she advances through the ranks and earns higher ranking belts.
- The Three Ninja Pigs – This is a new take on classic three little pigs story. Two brothers and a sister take on the big bad wolf using martial arts like karate, aikido and jiu jitsu so send him packing. This is a very popular book with a 5 star rating for kids.
Kid’s BJJ Is Different from Kids Karate in Raleigh
Our Junior Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Program was created so that your son or daughter will be armed with a strong set of values and solid personal character. Our world class instructors will teach them how to persevere through life’s tough goals. This program is specifically for girls and boys ages 6-12, and there is no contract required. We provide a safe and nurturing environment where your child will experience real team building, cooperation and respect. They’ll also learn other positive core values such as focus, discipline, persistence, and dedication. Please give us a call today to learn more.